Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I prevent the ends of my hair from splitting?

I have a lot of split ends on my hair. Im thinking about getting a haircut this week. Usually my hair doesn't split until PE, which is my last period. 2:00PM-2:45PM in the sun. So that causes my hair to dry %26amp; split. What can I do to prevent that?How do I prevent the ends of my hair from splitting?
There is no way you can completely irradicate split ends, but there are ways that you can keep them at a minimum. Keeping the ends trimmed or cut does help. You should get your hair trimmed at least once every month or two months. You should also invest in a deep conditioning product. You can find good ones at the drug store or your local beauty supply. Deep condition the hair about once every two weeks if you can. You should also invest in a silk scarf or bonnet. This can protect your hair at night when you sleep, keeping it from drying out and your ends from snagging on your pillow. If you follow these suggestions, you should see some improvement. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment