Thursday, February 11, 2010

What sort of audio splitting device do I need?

Hi guys, I use a headset while using my computer and I was wondering there's some sort of device I could use that will split my audio input so that I can connect the audio jack in my headset to both my computer and my phone simultaneously, anyone know something like that?What sort of audio splitting device do I need?
what you are looking for is a switchable device right ? One that at the flick of a switch would allow you to switch between your phone and the comp ? While there are adaptors which would allow you to connect more than one source to your headphone , I don't know one which is switchable like that ...unless you can make do with a big one and a few more cords ..then you would need several adapters and several cords. There is also a small one available which allows 2 stereo EP inputs and 1 stereo EP out but then you would have conflicting input sources wouldn't you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment