Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do i keep my bangs from splitting?

I have bangs that cover my forehead, but they always split apart because of my hairline. HELP!!!How do i keep my bangs from splitting?
well, i find that taking a round brush and dry it with that.


then hold the blow-dryer close to the roots or my bangs. my hair usually stays where i want it when i do this. then i use a light Spray of hair Spray, but not much at all.


your hair might also be a little long so try trimming it,


when you are at home brush your bangs forward and brush the rest back and in a head band to separate the two parts, this way you can train your bangs to stay the way you want.


hope this helps, good luck!How do i keep my bangs from splitting?
try straightnig them every mornig for about 2 weeks and put hairspray in. its called training ur bangs. after about 2-3 weeks u wont have to do it and it should stop.
***** keep pickin at them...so many girls in my old spanish class just sit there and pick at their split ends all day

No comments:

Post a Comment