Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is your opinion on splitting costs 50-50ish with your girlfriend?

Like trading up who pays when you go out and whatnot. and women, what do you think from your side?What is your opinion on splitting costs 50-50ish with your girlfriend?
If the women doesn't care then its fine by me.What is your opinion on splitting costs 50-50ish with your girlfriend?
This might sound greedyish but the men should always cover for the girl. Its respect and gentlemen like. I grew up in europe and thats how men are raised to be and by culture aswell. I noticed that in america its different but i think its flattering when the man always pays and supports the girl. NOT for everything but when they go out like dinner or movies etc. If the girl is polite shell offer to pay for herself here and there. A girl shouldnt worry bout going out with a man thinking at the back of her head if shel have enough money. And also if she takes advantage of you paying for her, obviously shes too selfish and shes not for you.


But this is my opinion and how i was raised. Once again its completly different everywhere.





xoxo 鈾?Hello from Poland :)
With my last girlfriend, she insisted on splitting the bill, unless one of us planned a DATE date. In which case, if I planned it, I would pay for EVERYTHING. We would be fine either way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment