Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How to keep my bangs from splitting?

First of all, I have a large forehead. My hair is long and straight with side swept bangs. Every morning I use the hair dryer and some hair spray to make my bangs the way I want it and leave for work.





my hair looks kind of like this: http://bangs.hairresources.net/NotReallyBangs210.jpg





After a while my bangs would detach from the rest of my hair and move completely to the middle of my forehead. So I would have like a big strand of hair in the middle of my face. I would then have to use my hand to move it to the side again. What happens is that, after doing this a few times, the hair starts looking very greasy.(which is very unflattering)





My questions are how do I keep my bangs staying the way I want it? Which product or products should I use?How to keep my bangs from splitting?
The problem with sideswept bangs is that your hair is supposed to fall straight down, not to the side, so it doesn't want to go to the side! I would suggest letting them grow out enough to tuck them behind your ear so they will stay that way, or only sweep over the ones that will stay and blend the rest into the hair on the side of your head they are on. They can still look sideswept even if they are not all sideswept.

No comments:

Post a Comment