Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sometimes I feel a pain in my breast like its splitting open. Is that a sign of breast cancer?

Usually it just happens when I'm running or doing excercises like jumping jacks, but other times its if I move my upper body a certain way. Sometimes I feel a pain in my breast like its splitting open. Is that a sign of breast cancer?
Pain is not usually a sign of breast cancer, though it can be.





As this only happens when you're exercising or moving, it's unlikely to be anything sinister, but you may want to check with your doctor.





You don't say how old you are - this can be important. Breast cancer is mainly a disease of ageing - 80% of those diagnosed are over 50, it's rare in women under 40 and almost unheard of in under 25s.





Breast pain isn't unusual when the breasts are growing and developing, or in the week or so before one's period.Sometimes I feel a pain in my breast like its splitting open. Is that a sign of breast cancer?
no that could be that your spin needs to be adjusted, take it from





me i use to suffer from breast pain, tell the true, i couldn;t sleep without my bra, my god i remember i go to sleep get up, and thier the


breast acting up, well i said am not removing this bra, just keep with the discomfort, it was like just gave birth, and my breast needed to drained out, so went to a charaprator, and he adjusted my spin, and i '


started to get better within the fhird visit, he said the my spin went out of adjustment by the way carried stuff, it affects your breast, your going remember ivonely, listen to me, this can cause you other problem like fluid could get builded up. because went you not adjusted


it block, the float of fluid in your body, that naturaly need to move around. so the winter is coming, that could also trigger it, so hurry make an appointment, don;t carry anything heavy, watch deoderant your using, go to a cms, store and shop your deoderants, natural a little more expensive, but your'll be happy, with it , goooooooooooooood


do like me stay pain free fight back, get adjustic right away.
There are so many things that can cause pain in the breast. I wouldn't worry about having cancer, just get it checked.
Can you clarify your age?

No comments:

Post a Comment