Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you stop your nails from splitting and being so thin?

My nails are like paper thin,and i've tried everything i know. HELP!How do you stop your nails from splitting and being so thin?
Try eating more Jello. Believe it or not, Jello or foods with geletin in it helps nails become more healthy. I play guitar with the nails of my right hand and learned of this and use it myself to strengthen my nails to withstand the stresses guitar strings put on my nails.How do you stop your nails from splitting and being so thin?
Use Sally Henson's nail strengthener. It really does work.
Have lots of Calcium (milk, cheese) %26amp; Protein (milk, nuts, beans, fish) 'cuz that's what our nails are made of. Try using gloves while washing dishes or handling anything in water.
Drink lots of milk or get fake nails lol

No comments:

Post a Comment