Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I stop my hair from splitting & looking dry when I iron it?

My hair is really curly. I use salon products and a Solia flat iron so its not like im using any cheap items, but regardless it still splits. Help :DHow do I stop my hair from splitting %26amp; looking dry when I iron it?
After you have it trimmed, try putting Infusium leave in conditioner in before ironing.How do I stop my hair from splitting %26amp; looking dry when I iron it?
Use a good leave-in conditioner %26amp; a heat protectant for your hair %26amp; get it trimmed every now %26amp; then. I hope this helps! Good Luck :)
I use products from Aquage. They make my hair smooth and shiny. The two products I use are: Straightening ultragel and beyong shince spray. Also, make sure you use a quarter amount of conditioner on the ends of your hair.
get your hair trimmed every 4-6 weeks, use a deep reconstructive conditioner 1-2 times a week, and ALWAYS use a thermal protective spray before u flat iron. and give your hair a break from flat ironing every few days, let it dry naturally maybe with sme leave in conditioner in it.
Have it trimmed ever so slightly on a regular basis.
I straiten my hair almost every day and it gets split ends really bad, I am not sure how to stop them completely but what helps is use heat protector or any thing that would protect u hair from heat
try using miracle mist by VO5 its heat protection and it conditions your hair.
That means you need a trim....once its trimmed it will look much better
my mom is a hair dresser and when she straitens peoples hair she puts anti frizz on hair before and after she irons it or blow dryes it. this helps because it not only makes it shiny but it keeps ur hair frizz free. if ur a person with really dry hair dont put so much hair spray on it because it can make it look dry sometimes.
  • mortgage broker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment