Sunday, February 7, 2010

What are two identical molecules that result from the splitting of glucose?

Is it pyruvate?


I need help, I can't find it in my book and it's not in my notes. I'm trying to study for my quiz tomorrow.


Thanks to those who can help!!!!!!!!!! What are two identical molecules that result from the splitting of glucose?
That's probably the answer he's looking for, though you need enzymes to help with the split and there are subsequent by-products of the reaction, as in Kreb's Cycle...What are two identical molecules that result from the splitting of glucose?
Yes. During glycolysis the glucose splits into 2 G3P molecules which then becomes 2 pyruvate.
when a glucose molecule is degraded by glycolysis it leads to two molecules of pyruvate ..you are correct
  • mortgage broker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment