Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How would you feel about splitting America into 2 countries?

One for dems and one for republicans?


How would you feel about splitting America into 2 countries?
There was a T-Shirt that came out after the 2004 election. It had the Blue states with the words ';the REAL America'; and in the middle of the US was the word ';Dumbf*ckistan';How would you feel about splitting America into 2 countries?
It sounds impossible but I thought of that one time too. The two countries would each have a separate president, live under different laws, tax rates,etc. I think it would be be so interesting to see which country would prosper the greatest. I would think it would definitely be the Republicans.
Won't work...Already been tried in the Civil War. What we need is a Congress and Senate that are not corrupt and will work together. I think McCain and Sarah can accomplish this as McCain is savvy as to which members are corrupt and Sarah will be the hammer. She has not been compromised because she's never worked in DC so she's the enforcer. Pork-barrel and Partisan Politics have destroyed our faith in our elected officials. It's time for a couple of Mavericks to kick some crooked Republican and Democratic political *** and McCain and Sarah are the only ones that can do it.
Fine as long I can live in the half where the border is secured, everyone who is physically able is expected to work and support themselves, the Bill of Rights is respected and the prisons actually are punitive.
Good idea in theory.


However, remember the Civil War?


If that had succeeded, imagine us in an unending civil war. Or an on-again off-again civil war.


I don't think that would be good in the long run.
We tried that back in 1861 and had a little party called the Civil War which cost more American lives then any war in history. I don't think it's gonna happen. Not in our lifetimes. Just too radical.
Who would the Repubs get to work for them then? The repubs want to keep us for that and as scapegoats for when they mess up our politics.





But if we split, we get the south because I hate the cold.
I would love it. And I know from reading your other insulting questions, you and I would no longer be fellow Americans. :-))))
As soon as we did, we'd have liberals sneaking back across the border because they'd have no one to leech off in their own country.
I would feel better about splitting California into two states: Northern and Southern.
America has not had a Civil War for along time. Maybe we are getting close to another civil war
Then America would no longer be free.
Yes! Liberica and the United States.
I guess that would make me a Yankee rebel hybrid.
I am all for it.. I hate republicans!
Yeah I think soemthing like that happened already and it caused a war.





No thanks :-)






no America is strong as a whole IF U WANT A SMALLER COUNTRY TRY ICELAND

No comments:

Post a Comment