Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I prevent the ends of my hair from splitting?

I have a lot of split ends on my hair. Im thinking about getting a haircut this week. Usually my hair doesn't split until PE, which is my last period. 2:00PM-2:45PM in the sun. So that causes my hair to dry %26amp; split. What can I do to prevent that?How do I prevent the ends of my hair from splitting?
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hairHow do I prevent the ends of my hair from splitting?
There is no real way to prevent split ends , sorry. but heres something that might help . Conditioner is a must ! Use it when you shower and in the morning to prevent hair from gettting dry through out the day . Also u might need to get ur hair cut more often





(:
deep condition your ends every time you shampoo, by this I mean use your normal conditioner lightly over your head, but put an extra dollop on the ends, let it sit for awhile, like while you finish bathing-then wash out


also a weekly hot oil treatment always worked for me
Do an at-home deep conditioning treatment once a week after you get your hair trimmed.
elmers

No comments:

Post a Comment