Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hoe do I keep my pleather couch from splitting?

I've only had it a few months but I already am noticing little splits in the fabric where there are stress lines. Is there a liquid treatment I can use, or something? thanks!Hoe do I keep my pleather couch from splitting?
I have leather couches myself and living in Alberta, Canada, the winter are very cruel to my couches as they dry out, what you can do is go back to your furniture store and get some leather conditoner, i know its not real leather, but they work on pleather as well, it has moisturizers in it and it'll protect agaist uv and uva rays which can pre-maturely age your pleather and leather couches. It should be a milky white liquid and just apply a quarter on each panel with a lightly damp cloth. I do my couch treatment twice every year and have enjoyed it for 10 years

No comments:

Post a Comment