Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why are people so down on tongue splitting?

Okay like WTH is wrong with it its that person's body and its can be jst a for of expression and body modification.


So wats the big deal with people downing it?Why are people so down on tongue splitting?
I personally don't have a problem with it i don't think i would ever get it done but that's just because i don't like the look but i agree with you i think if someone really likes the way it looks they should not be thought of differently because they have there tongue split. I don't think people are desprit for attention when they do it but i think the only reason people like look down on those with a tongue splitting is because they are like ';ow that looks painful i don't have the guts to do that why would they do that';Why are people so down on tongue splitting?
I don't think it looks attractive and I don't like that it is such a permanent procedure. Don't get me wrong, I have fifteen piercings so I'm not anti-body mod. But I like the fact that when I get bored of a piercing, I can just take it out. You can't really do that with tongue splitting. I've never put anyone down for splitting their tongue, it's just not my cup of tea. But to each, their own. :]
It's pretty extreme, to be fair. That's why people get all weirded out by it.





It's the same for getting weirded out by strange haircuts or tattoos and piercings. It makes them uncomfortable to have their idea of what is human challenged by someone with a split tongue.
I just think's it sad to be so desperate for attention that you would mutilate your own body.





It also shows that the person has no interest in having a grown up job.
Because its Grosh Why Would u Want to Get that Why Would anyone wanna get that?? it Hurts like h*** then u have to get done 2 times because the 1st time its not gonna heal up right ewww just nasty not 4 me
I PERSONALLY DONT LIKE THAT.


ITS JUSTT EHHHH!
its so disgusting nobody will like you except for you know punks and goths.. weird people

No comments:

Post a Comment