Sunday, February 7, 2010

What does anyone thing about Danity Kane splitting up or does no one care? And Aubrey?

I'm sad the group is splitting up? But what is with Aubrey? She really was not like that when she first began? What does anyone thing about Danity Kane splitting up or does no one care? And Aubrey?
MJ told them to split up. So they did.What does anyone thing about Danity Kane splitting up or does no one care? And Aubrey?
I just recently saw the season finale and it has a sad ending... i dont like the fact the fame got to aubrey's head :( i really did like danity kane... i hope that d. woods rejoins the group...
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Billie Jean is not My Girl. Neither is Danity Kane. My heart belongs to Nick J.
MICHAEL JACKSON DOESN'T CARE, SO I DON'T CARE.
seriously :(


i looooooooove danity kane!


it would suck if they splitt up.
GO PCD!
  • mortgage broker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment