Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I deal with regret, making bad decisions, splitting with a girl I should have known was the girl of my?

...Dreams.Help, I have made mistakes which has brought me to his terrible conjecture in my life. I feel like committing suicide..How do I deal with regret, making bad decisions, splitting with a girl I should have known was the girl of my?
suicide is out of the question.


if reconciling with her is not possible anymore, you have no choice but to move on. regrets won't help you wind back the past. consider it as precious moments of your life and now you have to be open for the next coming good thing.


there's a reason why you're not meant to be with herHow do I deal with regret, making bad decisions, splitting with a girl I should have known was the girl of my?
well that would be a poor reason for suicide. (no reason is a good one)


if you lose at monopoly game do you burn down the hotels?





go back to sleep and make up a new dream for goodness sakes. learn from your mistakes.
if you really regrets what you have done, and you really know that she is the one.. go get her back, if you really want that, you can do it.. just go after her and do everything to make her know that you realize you were wrong and you regret it, and you just know that she is the one for you.


and in case it didnt work, at least you will know that you tried instead of just sitting and crying on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment