Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's the best way to prevent my hamster from splitting?

I've considered duct tape but it's probably a bit hard to remove afterwards.What's the best way to prevent my hamster from splitting?
If you mean escaping, i recommend an aquarium. If you mean coming apart at the middle...What's the best way to prevent my hamster from splitting?
HAHAHA....Try masking tape so you can draw on it at the same time lol....Mwhahahaha





Mitch :)
what on earth are you talking about. i hope your not some sadistic person who cuts open little animals and then sews them back together
Whoa! What the heck are u talking about??? U mean escaping?lol
lol u above its a joke





like sum people say





i need help with my pet baboon, wait its my dad
Can you be more specific on the word ';Splitting'; Is your Hamster an anemone or something, lol.
dude whats spiltting mean?!!!!!!!
If you mean getting out of it's cage. Get a new cage. The coated wire cages are usually pretty secure. If you have a plastic cage with the tunnels, they like to chew holes in those.

No comments:

Post a Comment