Sunday, February 7, 2010

How could Obama have blown the election by picking Biden and splitting the Democratic Party?

McCain has won. Prepare for the 2nd Great Depression as failed policies will continue.





17 million Clinton supporters were blew off and a third to half of them will:





A- Not vote at all





or





B- Vote for McCainHow could Obama have blown the election by picking Biden and splitting the Democratic Party?
Pessimist and you're wrong. He hasn't split the party. Loyal voters will still vote for him.





Obama is still going to win.





Did you really think he would choose someone who mudslinged him during the campaign? I wouldn't trust her either.How could Obama have blown the election by picking Biden and splitting the Democratic Party?
If he had picked Clinton you all would have called him weak, said he caved under pressure etc.. He chose the person he thought would be best for the job.





Clinton supporters are, for the most part, not going to shoot themselves in the foot by voting for what will essentially be Bush's 3rd term in office. They're going to be really mad for a while, I'm sure. But eventually, if Hillary is out there campaigning for Obama they'll vote for him. Hillary is assured a TOP cabinet position if he wins.
I'm not an Obama supporter, but I still wouldn't count him out. All of the vps had something. I figured He'd try to woo some of the Hillary supporters back by choosing Sebelius, since she's almost identical - brown hair is probably her biggest difference.


The thing is, the media still loves him. To lots of his supporters he can do no wrong. Let's just wait and see.
Obama is a stubborn loser and that is why he picked Biden. He hopes that Hilary does not come back to haunt him and he thinks he is putting her out of contention forever by not picking her as Veep.





I am a Clinton supporter and I will not vote.





But an interesting question is how many McCain Supporters will vote for Obama.
I no longer support Obama. I knew he would screw this up. I started having my doubts about him when he backed that racist Rev. Wright. Now it is official....he is only in this for himself. He could have saved the party with Hillary, but no...





I see him for what he is....the same ole politician that we have had for 8 years.
Today is the first day of the rest of your Karma-our government has been hoodwinking,double dipping and throwing your freedom right out the window-google black budget-prepare for the worst-we only need 10% awareness for ';THE CALL'; for restructure -and 100% of it comes from WITHIN-remember...remember-ohmmmmm
You must be kidding. She cried because she was losing to Obama. Do you think that will really be a great negotiating technique when she gets that 3am call. Sheesh. I do not want to watch my President crying on TV every time something happens to her or us.
I hope Hilliary has a come back. Her lawyers are filing lawsuits in Penn Federal Court to stop Obama from running for President and I think she will be successful.





http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?ar鈥?/a>
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx鈥?/a>
Must be a great feeling to understand what is going to happen politically ... so ... since you are all knowing .... who is McCain going to pick?
Don't be sad. McCain reaches across the aisle.





He listens. And for the record, I think Biden is a good choice.
Ha ha. Obuma finally makes his big mistake. I love it.
If they have half a brain they will ';B';

No comments:

Post a Comment