Friday, February 5, 2010

Is there a way to protect your nails from splitting horribly? What if they already split?

I work with my hands a lot outside. I was unraveling the garden hose and it was tangled on the reel. I pulled it hard and my finger smashed against the deck. My nail's first few layers came off! Now all that's left is one tiny layer and the rest of my nail is jagged and thin! Will nail polish strengthen it? I am so afraid I end up seriously hurt or that it bleeds. Suggestions?Is there a way to protect your nails from splitting horribly? What if they already split?
I use OPI nail strengthener. It helps a little, but if you don't eat a lot of fruits, i would recommend eating more fruits. I started eating more fruits %26amp; my nails naturally got stronger. I had the same problem as you do. good luck.Is there a way to protect your nails from splitting horribly? What if they already split?
same thing happend to the person thats takin care of me her nail split so she wnt to the nail salon and got fake nails to help it works but u got to be carful it can also be worce if it comes of so try that go to a nail solon place and ask them i think just putting a bandage around it might work
there is certain nail polishes that can strengthen your nails otherwise...


next time be careful on your nails :D


wear gloves and make sure you soak your hands in water


and also when you are removing nailpolish make sure the remover is acetone free


i hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment