Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I care for my cuticles if they are sore & splitting?

I am in a wedding next weekend and will be getting a manicure next thursday. My nails are fine but the cuticles on a few fingers are sort of split/cracking and red and sore.


I want to fix them up over the next week or so before I get the manicure.





Whats the best way to care for them at home so that the skin stops splitting at the base of the nail?How do I care for my cuticles if they are sore %26amp; splitting?
Your manicurist will cut the cuticles and add Cream. You also have to add plenty of cream, ( hand lotion ) to your hands and cuticles as well. Your hands will look great. Do this at least three times a day.make sure the cream gets into the cuticle area.How do I care for my cuticles if they are sore %26amp; splitting?
Burt's Bees lemon cuticle butter works wonders. Apply it as often as you think to, at least twice a day, and you will see a huge difference before your manicure.
  • mortgage broker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment