Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I go about splitting my novel into chapters and so working on one chapter at a time ?

As everytime I want to print a couple of pages, I'm printing the whole novel every time. Is it possible to explain the method to me. Thanks for your time. JBHow do I go about splitting my novel into chapters and so working on one chapter at a time ?
When you open the 'Print' window, simply select the 'Print Pages' choice instead of 'Print All' then type in the page numbers that you want to print.





Simple, but confusing.How do I go about splitting my novel into chapters and so working on one chapter at a time ?
You need to get the plot into sequence. Episodes must follow on in a natural manner. Slice it up, like a cake, into sections.
Do you mean while using a word processor? Well, you could do one of two things. Either cut and paste each chapter into a separate file and work on one chapter at a time or use the print option to only print out the pages you need. You will need the print option under 'File' in the toolbar not the icon on the toolbar - that gives you the option to print a range of pages or all pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment