Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I make my toenails stop splitting on the ends?

I had fungus under some of my toenails. Now, how can I make the nails stronger, and healthier? They tend to split/crumble on the very ends when they're trying to grow out.How can I make my toenails stop splitting on the ends?
You may be letting them grow just a little bit too much because of the problems you had in the past.


My wife had the same thing until i showed her how far back to cut them and at what length to keep them.


I think you should keep them as long as the end of your toes, as if they grow past your toe they are prone to being bashed against things while walking around your home or at work because you are familiar with your surroundings and not watch where you are stepping. How can I make my toenails stop splitting on the ends?
See a podiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment