Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the best way for having the money for a tongue splitting surgery?

I saw that a tongue splitting surgery would cost something like 3000$...


I'm sure my boyfriend is not going to give it to me, nevertheless my parents.


You think that someone could pay for it?


I had met some guys that would have paid me for a video of me being pierced but I'm sure they won't pay for such an amount of money.





Maybe something like a public exibition?What is the best way for having the money for a tongue splitting surgery?
Dont do it!


It will look disgusting.


Waste of money!


Seriously, you'll regret it later on.What is the best way for having the money for a tongue splitting surgery?
Loan it to me and I'll hang on to it until you get over the idea you need tongue splitting surgery.
a job? or hey maybe prostitution sense ya seem kinda desprate and disgusting.... why the f would u want tongue splitting surgery!
no you just need to get a job
ew thats gross

No comments:

Post a Comment