Friday, February 5, 2010

What do you do if your fingernails are splitting?

My fingernails have ridges on them and some split down a ridge so they I can't grow them very long. Is this a vitamin deficiency? Has anyone had this or know what it is?What do you do if your fingernails are splitting?
use one of those files that have 4 sides so you can file the split down a bit and then buff.





I recently learned that this can be caused by 'cheap' manicurists (the kind I use) that file the top of your nails because they're used to preparing them for fake nails. This actually takes layers off your nails that take months to grow back.





I always wondered why my nails grew much better when I DIDN'T have a manicure.What do you do if your fingernails are splitting?
You need to take in more calcium. Try taking a multi-vitamen made for women everyday with meals in the morning.
Go to the doctor.
  • Eit International
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment