Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I stop my fingernails from splitting?

Any nail mending suggestions. At this point I'm open to trying most anything so they can grow out again. They are splitting down to the quik!How do I stop my fingernails from splitting?
start eating a healthier diet and take a 200 i.u. vitamin e 30 minutes before bedtimeHow do I stop my fingernails from splitting?
This could be caused by cold weather,lack of some vitamin or omega oils.You can get vitamins specifically aimed at your hair skin and nails at any health place,and you could try omega oils.Wear gloves when your in the cold.





Also you could go to a beuticians and get a manicure,its not very expensive,and you could buy cuticle cream and a manicure set to look after your nails.If the actual nails are weak and breaking off maybe you need more calcium.Good Luck.
sally hansen carries are great range of treatments for splitting nails...apply 1 coat daily for 4 days take it off with the nailpolish remover for sensitive nails also from sally hansen and start again..opi is also good





make sure you start iwth your nails fairly short so they can grow strong...also try using a vitamin e oil on your cuticles and nails every night for extra strength.
First of all, nail splitting is an internal problem. You are lacking certain nutrients in your diet.


Take vitamins: I recommend, hair, skin and nails vitamins. Also, buy some vitamin E capsules and open them up to rub the oil over your nails and nail bed daily. If not, use Olive Oil. Also, Nutra Nail is good for nail growth.


Good Luck!
I make sure mine are painted (at least clear polish, I use sally hansons hard as nails polish) and apperantly eating jello will help them get stronger too.
there is a nail strengthner that i got from Walgreens, and put it on every day, and it really helps





luck

No comments:

Post a Comment