Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do I prevent frozen burritos from splitting open in the microwave?

Yeah it sounds silly, but it's really annoying. I take them out stick them in for the required amount of time and near the end they split open. Is there any way I can prevent this from happening?How do I prevent frozen burritos from splitting open in the microwave?
Try using a lower heating temp.


Microwave directions never universally work, just use your own judgment as to when they're done.


Wrap in a paper towel as well.How do I prevent frozen burritos from splitting open in the microwave?
try cooking it at 50% power for 1 - 2 minutes.
Wrap them with wax paper. Always does the trick with me
You need to sew those burritos up mi amigo.
poke holes in it with a fork before you stick it in the microwave, that'll let the steam out that's making it split
try wrapping in a papertowel then put in the microwave, it helps keep in the moisture so it doesn't split.

No comments:

Post a Comment