Friday, February 5, 2010

How do I get my hair to stop splitting?

My hair is fairly thin and splits way too much. I am embarrassed about it and it looks ugly. I have brown curly hair that it and inch past my shoulders. However, some hairs stray and are not the same length as all the others, so when I cut my hair they are still split. Are there and products or ways to cure and prevent it?How do I get my hair to stop splitting?
try Aubrey Organics shampoo/conditioner http://www.aubrey-organics.com/ProductIn鈥?/a>





http://www.aubrey-organics.com/ProductIn鈥?/a>





use warm olive oil in ur hair to strengthen it


just distribute the oil throughout ur hair and put on a shower cap


and leave in for 1hr then shampoo/condition as usual





u can do the same with 100% jojoba oil





drink ALOT of milk =]How do I get my hair to stop splitting?
my hair is exactly like yours and always used to split too. what i did was i stopped treating it with heat (no hair dryer or straightner) for about 3 months. i mainly let it go naturally curly or made it sexy bedheadish...i also used herbal essesences products that repaired damaged hair. i forget the name but it was swirly purple sorry lol. i also used spray on conditioner and didnt put my hair up as much because that aides in splitting the entire hair. after about 5 months my hair was healthy, shiny, and rarely split. it also helps if you cut just the ends yourself everyone once in a while to keep the hair ends healthy. good luck :)
Coconut oil! Once or twice a week, take some extra-virgin, expeller-pressed coconut oil (Nutiva is the best brand I've found; you can find it at health food stores or online), about a teaspoon or less, depending on the length of your hair, and warm it between your hands. Distribute the oil through your hair, using more at the tips than at the roots. Let the oil sit for about a half hour, then hop in the shower and shampoo and condition as you normally do. Your hair will improve noticeably and be very soft and shiny!





If you can't find Nutiva coconut oil, be sure to get one that's pure coconut oil, extra-virgin and expeller-pressed (not chemically extracted).
if you straighten or curl your hair.


dont do that.


that damages your hair more than it is and gives you way to many split ends.
If you wear pony tails often, that should stop. Make simple changes like using hair clips instead. Replace if not all, a portion of your hair products with conditioner for styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment