Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I stop my ends from splitting so quickly?

I got my hair trimmed 2 weeks ago. My bangs are already fried on the ends. I also have bleached streaks that are fried as well. I straighted my hair almost everyday with a chi, but I use tons of heat protection. I would really like to grow my hair out. Is there any way to correct the split ends so I don't have to cut it again?


It would be awesome if a professional, or someone with knowledge on the subject answered this question. THANK YOU!How can I stop my ends from splitting so quickly?
twice a week i would do a weekly treatment on your hair. some good deep conditioners are Paul Mitchells The Masque, Biotera ( from Sallys) and Bead Heads Dumb Blonde. But Biotera i have noticed works the BEST! it really transformed my hair, which i dye more than i should. I also got many of my clients using this. Also get a good shampoo with protein in it, like Bed Heads Dumb Blonde shampoo. but only use this 3 times a week. using a heat protector is good but also use a serum based product, like Biosilk or Paul Mitchells skinny serum. put it on your ends while styling as this will help retain moisture on your ends and will help prevent breakage. i hope this helps :)How can I stop my ends from splitting so quickly?
Well what causes split ends is to much use of straighteners or curling irons. dont use them every day try and cut back where you can do a different style using your natural hair waves! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment