Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I prevent Windows Movie Maker splitting my video into clips?

Every time I import a video into Win Movie Maker it automatically splits the vid into several clips, forcing me to select all the clips and combine them back into one. I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to prevent this. Thanx!How can I prevent Windows Movie Maker splitting my video into clips?
By default when you import a movie clip, Windows Movie Maker splits the video into several smaller clips. Movie maker does this just to allow beginners to add effects and transitions to the video.





This can be easily disabled by the following steps:


1) Open Windows Movie Maker


2) Click File %26gt; Import to Collections or (Cntrl + I)


3) A dialog box appears which allows you to import videos. On the bottom left side of the dialog box, there is the import options


4) You will find a check box says ';Create clips for Video files';


5) Just uncheck the check box(remove the tick mark)





Now if you add videos it won't get split in smaller clips.How can I prevent Windows Movie Maker splitting my video into clips?
AGJ rules. Everyone else said this wasn't possible. And I feel like an idiot for not seeing that option...;-)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment