Friday, February 5, 2010

How can i escape from the influences of my controlling girlfriend without splitting up?

I am in my late twenties, i have not got married yet, but i have been living with my girlfriend for one year now. She's emerging from the collage, and working in a company with a low salary. She always ask me to do this or forbid me to do anything that she does not like. And warn me that if i can't afford a house, she will not marry me...


She often blames on me without anything.We don't have the same values.How can i escape from the influences of my controlling girlfriend without splitting up?
wow this is craziness. End it now. Seriously.. she's all wrong for you. She wants a man for material things. When she finds one, she will dump you on the streets. Grow a backbone, be a real man! Then leave her and i bet she will come crawling back.How can i escape from the influences of my controlling girlfriend without splitting up?
get out now man. She controls you now imagin if you marry her? Your setting your self up for problems. A house? wow seriously if she REALLY LOVED YOU she would still married you if you guys were flat broke living in the streets. Please this women is all material and she will divorce you probably and take that house.
Well talk to her about it. and if she doesnt want to cooperate to make the relationship work then you dont need to be with her. You dont want to be with someone that makes you unhappy.
Ok so she makes you miserable, and you don't have the same values.


What's your question again? Dump her.
She's how she is. Take her or leave her, but she won't change.
Get the hell out now, things won't change.they'll get worse

No comments:

Post a Comment