Friday, February 5, 2010

How can I drag a split movie file to my usb storage device after splitting it up using windows movie maker?

for some reason it wont let me drag the parts anywhere on the computer. I clicked on save the movie and it said it would complete in over 1000 hours! How do you drag the parts instantly?How can I drag a split movie file to my usb storage device after splitting it up using windows movie maker?
You can't drag parts of your video/movie anywhere on your computer. In WMM (windows movie maker) no matter what version, you must Finish/Publish the video/movie first.





If your WMM is telling you it will take 1,000 hours to finish... there is definitely something awry with the program. I would suggest updating your WMM (via Windows Update) or re-installing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment