Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Any ideas on how to keep fingernails from splitting, cracking and peeling?

I used to get my nails done with acrylics, but decided not to anymore about 6 months ago. I have long nail beds, and my natural nails are growing beautifully (I actually have to cut them back, some are getting too long!) but a few in particular are splitting and peeling. Any ideas on what to do to make this stop? And how to make them shine naturally?


Thanks!!Any ideas on how to keep fingernails from splitting, cracking and peeling?
My mom works at a hair salon and she is a nail painter there and she suggest that your nail root grows like that and that you should take vitamins and put nail tech on your nail.Any ideas on how to keep fingernails from splitting, cracking and peeling?
I used to have the same problem!! There is a product that you get in Sally's beauty supplies, that is called: Magic Nails....


it cost about $6 or $7 but beleive me, that was the solution to all my nail problems!!!





Good luck!
use sally hansen's nail strength...can find at any drugstore
PUT NAIL HARDENER ON THEM AND PUT LOTION ON THEM IF YOU DRINK GELATIN THAT MAKES YOUR NAILS HARD AND THEY DON'T SPLIT GOOD LUCK
sally hansen nail strengthener. it makes ur nails thicker and adds a pretty shine on top of that.
Jello Jello and more Jello- this is great for your nails- (you eat it of course) also:


T.I.P.S.庐 Nail Conditioner





Phytophanere Dietary Supplement - Hair %26amp; Nails


Phytophanere is a dietary supplement for lifeless hair and weak, brittle nails. Super nutrients like carotene, wheat germ oil, and brewer's yeast nourish, protect, and help maintain healthy hair and build strong nails. - (found in sephora)
you could use clear nail polish like the harding kind and you could use a nail buffer that makes your nails shine and their only a dollar at the dollar store
sally hansens line of clear polish nail care
Don't touch anything.


Only shower and pull doors open.
sally hansens nail strengthener my nails are long and super strong. my favorite! i usually put a coat on my nail then a color then another coat on top. my nails are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment