Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the fastest natural way of making a splitting headache go away?

I have one right now and I hate taking medicine. HELP!! Please don't tell me to sleep it off because I'm at work and I'm doing something urgent. Thanks a lot!What is the fastest natural way of making a splitting headache go away?
one pressure point is pinching the area between your thumb and pointer finger. Also rubbing your temples, caffeine, less light, breathing deeper, and cold compress. may help a little.What is the fastest natural way of making a splitting headache go away?
hehe...=p....well, we are same ~ hate taking medicine, since i knew that paracetamols are toxic. since you've warned us to not to tell you to sleep (my 1st effective method) so..try plan B : in your office, do ' yoga'..lol..im serious..close your eyes, sit back and relax, feel the every inch of pain. concentrate, and feel the pain...face it....FEEL THE PAIN is the key..5 minutes is enough..once you free, repeat the process
where are Tiger, yaya etc....oh they must know about pressure points ...maybe....................!!!





maybe stg in the ear..








I am sorry.........only know about Tylenol me...:-(





I never get headaches (only toochaches once in a blue moon)..





Oh.....I hope you are feeling better now !!!!
Eat a banana and drink a glass of water. That should make it go away. Darkness and rest/sleep will help, but it doesn't sound like you're in a position to do this so eat the banana and drink a few glasses of water. Hope this helps!
Drink Green Tea with a 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger in it.
sleep, darkness, and no sound
Drink some Gatorade. It will take the edge off of it.
Sit or lay in a very comfortable spot, preferrably dark. Take very slow deep breaths, breathing in slowly and exhaling slowly. Do this about 10 times. The key is doing this slowly and relaxing as much as possible after each breath. I know that you are at work, but try and take 10 or 15 minutes to do this and it may lessen some or even go away if your lucky.
when at work get a preferably styrofoam cup, or a thin paper cup of ice and apply to the painful area. At home you can use any ice pack from the pharmacy.
An orgasm.
My mother used to make me warm green tea with ginger and honey when I was pregnant and it would completely take away my headaches.
just take ibeprofin but not a high dose. what helps me is lavander and pepperment oil (suck on it )
try and take your mind off it. concentrate on what you are doing and do your best to ignore it. make a cup of tea.
This will sound crazy but it works for me...Vick's vapo-Rub, under your nose, and a bit on each temple. Breathing in the fumes seems to lessen the pain, and the heat of it on the temples helps too. I know how it sounds. But try it sometime. It works! My headache always goes away, even the really bad ones. I hope you feel better, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment