Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can you prevent nails from splitting?

My finger nails are dry and brittle, but my toe nails are totally fine and strong. I think they are this dry because of frequent wetting and drying because I wash my hands a lot. Is there any vitamin I can be deficient in which is causing my nails to spilt?? How can I prevent them from splitting in the future?How can you prevent nails from splitting?
Well, make sure you don't have a low thyroid level, because that can cause brittle nails and dry skin, as well as weight gain and fatigue.


If it is just too much washing, then use a vaseline like product after washing to keep the moisture in. Keep a little tub like those lip grease tubs in your pocketbook to use whenever you need it. Rub it all the way up into your cuticles and it will help a lot.How can you prevent nails from splitting?
I remember my mom used to take gelatin capsules for stronger nails. Also, try Hansen's Hard as Nails.
I do recommend this product to everybody I'll been using it for 22 years HARD AS NAILS from SALLY HANSEN , all of them are jus a miracle in a bottle.
lotions. umm burts bees might work. i never heard of that problem b4 i have acryllic nails for 1yr now so i dont deal with REAL nail problems anymore lol
Sit in a padded room.
vitamin e capsules and for after hand washing i would get a bottle of intesive care cream it works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment