Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I avoid my hair splitting when I dye it?

I made this silly promise to my long time boyfriend that I would not cut my hair until we got married. Who knows, maybe my hair looking horrible will hurry along the process *shrug*. The only issue is that I would like to bleach my hair. It is very difficult to avoid hair splitting during this process though. C'mon, tell me some things that I can do to keep my hair looking healthy for the next year and a half to two years while bleaching it every few months.





Thanks!How can I avoid my hair splitting when I dye it?
Trim your hair...it's not really cutting.How can I avoid my hair splitting when I dye it?
The only way your hair won't split is if you go to the hairdresser and get it professionally done , but don't cut it lol ! Hope this helps you ....good luck ~ You hair might split anyways if you don't cut it for that long ...unless you are getting married soon ! ...LOL ..ask the salon what solution product would do good for you ! Hope this helps you !
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily-greasy hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
  • mortgage broker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment